Every can of ACANA® Premium Chunks is crafted thoughtfully from start to finish. Our Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth is crafted with 85%* animal ingredients including premium chunks of poultry, balanced with 15%*† visible fruit and vegetables, all in a savory bone broth base. Add it as a topper on your dog’s favorite ACANA kibble to provide them with more hydration and crave-worthy flavor, or feed alone for an indulgent treat at mealtime.
- The first 4 ingredients are fresh or raw chicken, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth and chicken liver. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Contains premium, visible chunks of real poultry
- Savory bone broth base adds a flavor your dog will crave
- Mix & match with ACANA kibble for a delicious addition to mealtime
- High in moisture to keep your dog hydrated
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients
†We also add essential vitamins and minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics
Chicken, chicken bone broth, turkey bone broth, chicken liver, sweet potatoes, cranberries, carrots, spinach, turkey, dried egg product, dried egg whites, turkey liver, natural flavor, organic guar gum, pumpkin, sodium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, calcium carbonate, herring oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), choline chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid).
(ME CALCULATED) 960 kcal/kg, 348 kcal/can (12.8oz, 363g)
ACANA Poultry Recipe in Bone Broth Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog food Nutrient Profiles for all Life States, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).