Specially crafted for your indoor cat, our ACANA™ Indoor Entrée Recipe is uniquely suited to the needs of your domesticated feline. Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients1 including fresh or raw free-run2 chicken and turkey, and whole herring, Indoor Entrée has the animal protein your cat needs to be their best. This nutrient-dense recipe also helps support key health benefits for your indoor cat, including weight management, hairball control, and digestive health. Nurture your indoor feline with a recipe tailored to keep them healthy and happy with ACANA Indoor Entrée!
- Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients1 like free-run2 chicken and turkey and whole herring.
- Carefully balanced calories from protein and fat, plus L-carnitine help maintain a healthy body weight.
- Helps control hairballs with fiber from oat groats, miscanthus grass, lentils, chickpeas and lentil fiber.
- High quality protein, fiber and a probiotic blend help support your indoor cat’s digestive health.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
1Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
2Our free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
Chicken, chicken meal, herring meal, oat groats, whole peas, chicken fat, ground miscanthus grass, turkey, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole herring, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, rabbit, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, biotin, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3670 kcal/kg (414 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 39% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 33% from fat.
ACANA™ Indoor Entrée with Free-Run Chicken & Turkey Indoor Cat Adult Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance
- Crude protein (min.) 36 %
- Crude fat (min.) 14 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 5 %
- Moisture (max.) 10 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2%
- Calcium (min.) 1.4 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1 %
- Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.5 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2 %
- L-carnitine* (min.) 50 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min.) 1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
There are no reviews yet.