With all the benefits of raw nutrition and none of the mess, ACANA® Freeze-Dried Food, Duck Recipe satisfies your dog’s natural cravings in a convenient, freeze-dried form. Made from 90%* quality animal protein from duck, chicken. turkey and whole wild-caught herring, and infused with delicious bone broth, you can serve morsels or patties on their own or as a topper at mealtime.
- 90%* of total protein from animal ingredients
- Freeze-dried to lock in rich flavor and nutrients
- Can be fed on its own or as a delicious topper
- No artificial preservatives added in our kitchen
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
*Approximate and derived from the pre-processed state of the ingredients
Duck with ground bone, turkey with ground bone, chicken liver, whole herring, pumpkin, natural fish flavor, chicken heart, turkey liver, turkey bone broth, organic butternut squash, organic carrots, organic pear, salt, dried chicory root, turmeric, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, copper proteinate), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3950 kcal/kg (67 kcal per standard 1/4 cup of morsels, 99 kcal per patty), with 41% from protein, 10% from carbohydrates, and 49% from fat.
ACANA Freeze-Dry Free-Run Duck & Turkey Recipe Is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)46%
- Crude fat (min.)23%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)5%
- Ash (max.)10%
- Dietary Starch (max.)10%
- Sugars (max.)1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.8%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)6%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.