Specially crafted with a bounty of fish, our ACANA™ Bountiful Catch Recipe satisfies your cat with rich fish ingredients. Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients1 including raw salmon and whole herring, Bountiful Catch has the animal protein your cat needs to be their best. This nutrient-dense recipe also helps support key health benefits for your cat, including healthy skin & coat, healthy heart & eyes and digestive health. Nurture your feline with a fish-forward recipe tailored to keep them healthy and happy with ACANA Bountiful Catch!
- Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients* like raw salmon and whole herring.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Taurine, EPA & DHA are essential nutrients to help maintain your cat’s eye and heart health.
- High quality protein, fiber and a probiotic blend help support your cat’s digestive health.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
* Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. Our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
Salmon, salmon meal, catfish meal, oat groats, whole peas, catfish oil, whole herring, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, catfish, natural salmon flavor, lentil fiber, sunflower oil, rainbow trout, salmon oil, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, copper proteinate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilusfermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalisfermentation product, dried Lactobacillus caseifermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3800 kcal/kg (433 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 35% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 36% from fat.
ACANA Bountiful Catch recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for Adult Maintenance.
- Crude protein (min.) 33 %
- Crude fat (min.) 16 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 4 %
- Moisture (max.) 10 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.2 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.28%
- Calcium (min.) 2 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.4 %
- Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
- Taurine (min.) 0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.5 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
There are no reviews yet.